Australian Apprenticeships in the NT
Australian Apprenticeship Support Network NT (AASN NT) is jointly funded by the Australian Government - Department of Employment and Workplace Relations (DEWR) and the Northern Territory Government - Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade (DITT) to provide both administrative and regulatory functions on their behalf.
The purpose of the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network to support the successful promotion and delivery of Australian Apprenticeships (AA) to current and prospective Australian Apprentices and employers, and to assist other people who may be interested in pursuing Vocational, Education and Training (VET) pathways.
The Australian Apprenticeship Support Network operates with the goal of improving apprenticeship completion and satisfaction rates through the provision of integrated, targeted support to apprentices and employers prior to commencement and while they are undertaking their Australian Apprenticeship.
Australian Apprenticeships Support Network deliver Universal and Targeted services:
- Universal services: the essential marketing, administrative, payment processing and stakeholder engagement functions required to underpin the apprenticeship. This includes an initial assessment of apprenticeship suitability.
- Gateway services (Targeted): pre-commencement advice to potential Australian Apprentices and potential employers of Australian Apprentices, in order to find the “right fit” using testing, streaming and matching.
- In-Training Support services (Targeted): tailored support to individuals assessed as being at risk of non-completion. This service also supports employers who need assistance with an Australian Apprentice they employ who is at risk of non-completion.
The Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) is a free service to jobseekers, employers, Australian Apprentices and other stakeholders.
We have permanent offices in Darwin, Alice Springs, Katherine, Tennant Creek and Outreach Centres in Ramingining, Milingimbi, Galiwinku, Gapuwiyak, Nhulunbuy and Gunbalanya, sub-contracting arrangements with Arnhem Land Progress Aboriginal Corporation (ALPA).
The Australian Apprenticeship Support Network Provider Code of Conduct is located in the Resource – Forms section.
Australian Apprenticeship Support Network NT (AASN NT) is a services provider contracted by the Australian Government as represented by the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations to provide support services to prospective and current employer and Australian Apprentices. Australian Apprenticeship Support Network NT is the only Network Providers in the Northern Territory. This website does not represent the Australian Government. If You wish to access information about Australian Apprenticeships from the Australian Government, you should access the website www.australianapprenticeships.gov.au
Call us: (08) 8935 8200
Postal: GPO Box 3049, Darwin, NT 0801
- DARWIN | 48 Woods Street, Darwin City, NT 0800
- ALICE SPRINGS | 2/9 Whittaker Street, Alice Springs, NT 0870
- KATHERINE | Tenancy 1, Level 1, 32 Katherine Terrace, Katherine, NT 0850
- TENNANT CREEK | 65 Staunton Street, Tennant Creek, NT 0860
- Galiwinku (Elcho)
- Gapuwiyak (Lake Evella)