Apprentice Employment Program
This program is one of our traditional group training models, where GTNT Group legally employs the apprentice/trainee and places them into a business. The Host Business does not have the responsibility of employing and managing apprentice/trainee through to the end of the training contract. All of the benefits at a minimal cost!
Recruitment & Selection
Our recruitment team will provide advice on the various options for the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) selection, and the training delivery methods best suited to your workplace.
They will also ensure:
• All vacancies are listed on GTNT Group website and social media platforms
• Pre-screening and interview are completed
• Industry speciﬁc testing conducted, including risk assessments referrals provided to Host Businesses
Advertising of a vacancy in any other form of media can be requested, however this will be at the cost of the host employer.
Management & Mentoring Support
You will be assigned a designated GTNT Group Employment Specialist who will support both the apprentice and supervisor, along with managing and mentoring the apprentice. They will provide:
• Monthly visits to your workplace
• Additional visits as required to deal with priority workplace related issues
• Quarterly progress reports
• Administration of all training contract paperwork
• Monitoring the quality of training provided by the selected RTO
• Work Health & Safety (WHS) training for all apprentices
• The arrangement of apprentice rotations to other workplaces
Payroll & Administration
Our experienced payroll and administration team will provide the following services:
• Weekly payroll on submissions of time sheets
• Superannuation, including information about superannuation options and contribution
• Manage changes to industrial instruments including Fair Pay Commission increases
• Customised payroll reporting by negotiation
• Management of workers compensations, including return to work plans
• Arrangement of travel and accommodation if required to attend off the job training
• Claiming and rebating back potential incentives if eligible
Note: Incentives are claimed when eligibility is conﬁrmed by GTNT Group - Australian Apprenticeship Support Network, normally after the expirations of the Apprentice probationary periods.
Optional services available
- Pre-employment medical testing
- Psychological assessment
- Professional development
- Human Resources support services